There is so much going on at the Reading Congregational Church! If ever there was a month for you to consider testing the waters here, this may be the one. Our theme for the month is Drawing on our Resources…and we have many. See what’s happening. Uncertain where to go? Contact the office at 781-944-0250 or office@churchofreading and ask!
- Feb 2nd, 7 pm, sanctuary: “Out of Darkness, a service of healing, peace and blessing.
- Feb 7th, 7 pm, parlor: Book Group, “Founding Mothers – The Women Who Raised our Nation”.
- Feb 12th, starting at 10 am, downstairs: Brunch church (yes we eat AND worship), followed by a fundraising cookie walk
- Feb 14th, 7:15 pm, room 17: Women ‘n Stitches, making lap ad baby quilts for charity
- Feb 18th, 11 am: a paint party as a part of our monthly theme
- Feb 21, 7 pm, sanctuary: Pressing Pause, a time of quiet, prayer and meditation
- February 25, A community Open Mic Night
- Feb 27, 1 pm parlor: Yarning to Care: knit crochet, visit, making hats, blankets, shawls
And while you’re in the building, check out our newly installed art wall along the ramp heading from the chapel/town hall end of the building toward the sanctuary, FCCR is an art centered meeting place for many.