With Autumn’s return, it is time for the Olde Redding Faire! The Olde Redding Express is a virtual version where you can order Olde Redding Faire favorites in advance. First Congregational Church of Reading has hosted this autumn staple for over 60 years, and we look forward to seeing you around this fall!
The Olde Redding Faire returns October 1
Visit our assortment of booths on the First Congregational Church lawn and inside while you are picking up your food order on 1st from 10 AM to 2 PM:
- Baked Goods. Fresh from the oven.
- Jewelry. A wide variety of contemporary and vintage.
- Jigsaw Puzzles. A favorite activity to do together.
- Farm Stand. Treats, notecards, and more.
- Kids activities. Fun for all ages.
- Silent Auction. View items available and place your bid.
- Books. Good reads at a bargain.
On-line Silent Auction
The popular Olde Redding Silent Auction returns with with items ranging from vacation stays to handcrafted items to vintage treasures.
- On-line bidding opens on September 24th and closes on October 1st.
- Auction winners will be notified about payment and pick up information.
- Review and bid on our exciting auction items.
Fall Favorites available to order
Many of our Olde Redding Faire fall favorites are available for pre-order:
- Beautiful Mums. Pre-orders for mums have ended. Pick-up on Sept. 23 from 3-5 PM or Sept. 24 from 9 AM-12 PM. There will still be few available to purchase on Oct. 1.
- Delicious Food. Pre-ordering closes on September 26. Food will be picked up or delivered on October 1.
- Sweet Treats. Peanut brittle and fudge orders end September 26 but typically sell out fast! Treats will be picked up or delivered on Oct. 1. The bake table will be open for in-person purchases.
We won’t be needing donations of used items for White Elephant, clothing, or furniture. You may donate the following:
- Books & Puzzles – Donate September 24 and 25 from 3-5 PM; September 26 to 29 from 10 AM-1 PM.
- Jewelry – Donate when the office is open M-Th from 10 AM-1PM. Call 781-944-0205
Thank you all for past support for White Elephant, clothing, and furniture. While we will not be taking these donations this year, please consider the following for your current donations:
- Mission of Deeds – Reading (Housewares, Furniture)
- More Than Words – Waltham (Books)
- Goodwill @ Homegoods – Reading (Almost Anything)
- Savers – Wilmington (Almost Anything)
- Can’t be part of this year’s Olde Redding Express?
Consider a financial donation.
- Profits raised through the Olde Redding Express help to support the ministry of the First Congregational Church of Reading, as well as community partners.
- This year, the profits will be shared with the Reading Food Pantry and Mission of Deeds.